French Market Restaurant
Cajun / Creole, Restaurant
- The entree portions are huge, so consider sharing with someone in your party to save $$.
- Wow the jumbalaya is great. Not sure how the people who will be in line behind me at some of these rides are gonna feel bout it but oh well...
- The Mint Julep needs bourbon
- Need to fill up your water bottle? Cold water faucet on the patio.
- Veggies age great, nice and crisp, not mushy
- No where to sit inside when it is cold and raining.
- the roast beef is excellent!
- Get your Mint Julep on, Grab a bread bowl clam chowder with a bit of tabasco, Enjoy the environment
- You can't go wrong with the French Dip and a Mint Julep.
- Mint julep is amazing and refreshing.
- Try the Chicken Caesar Salad - #chicken #caesarsalad #disneyland Surprisingly this salad was quite good. Light enough lunch to continue walking around the park and going on rides.
- Sit in front for jazz band... Great meatloaf!!!!!
- Home of The Royle Street Bachelors
- Cast Member Gregory is the friendliest one there, he is very hospitable.
- Amazing clam chowder and for cheese pasta. Try to catch the band plastering its so romantic.
- Ask for a Clam Chowder the best of the very best!
- My favorite lunch spot when visiting the happiest place on Earth!
- Roast beef is terrible. Tastes like it came from a bad frozen dinner. Avoid.
- Mickey Mouse beignets just hits the spot for a summer evening snack
- Bring friends & sit nearest to the lake to watch Fantasmic!