The French Laundry Garden
- Great way to end a day!!!
- Count how many different types and colors of tomatoes are growing here
- Stroll through the rows and get up close and personal with one of the most famous gardens in the world.
- Stop and smell the arugula.
- The location is amazing. Their food is extraordinary. -Timothy Dean, Top Chef
- Great place to check out the stars!!
- Take a stroll into the greenhouse.
- Very impressive. So many different fresh vegetables and fruits. Even a chicken coop!
- Pick up sandwiches and croissants at Bouchon Bakery, a five-minute walk away, and have breakfast here.
- There's a map that tells you what's growing in each garden plot. It looks like a podium located on the sidewalk side of the garden
- Love this place! What season are you here!
- The chickens are awesome.
- Bucket List Restaurant; I don't trust bus drivers, I should head up to Yountville for a table.
- Was alot of fun to see what they were growing and to be able to eat vegetables out of it later that night when we went to dinner at French Laundry
- Want to know what is currently growing? Look for this map by the flagpole.