Fremont Hotel & Casino
200 Fremont St (btwn N Casino Center Blvd & N 3rd St)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- At the time of opening in 1956, the Fremont was the tallest building in Nevada.
- When it was built, It was not just the tallest building in Las Vegas at this time, but the tallest in the whole state of Nevada, at 13 stories high.
- Non-smoking hotel rooms still smell like an ash tray
- The Seafood Buffet on Tuesday night has great Crab legs. Best "Bang for the Buck" for Seafood dinner. Just be sure to get a Player's card.
- .99 cent margaritas and $2 coronas!!
- Do lots of ecstasy :)
- Join B Connected to get Dining Discounts, Invitations to Special Events, and more!
- 2 dollar coronas and 1.50 margaritas hell yeah!!!
- I like the Fremont the waitresses always prompt and very nice and have a few drinks and socialize and that's with a l.v is all about so if you're in town check it out
- keep an eye out for the MJ impersonator. Probably not safe for children!
- This is the only decently priced hotel where I haven't smelled smoke in the non-smoking room. Yay! Since I am allergic to smoke, this is a big deal to me.
- Great place to Valle park, when going downtown..
- The buffet is also the coffee shop. There is a line for each with the buffet line usually being longer. Ask the people in front of you what they're in line for to make sure you're in the right line.
- I always stay here. They always give me comp. Rooms and fun activities in the casino as well. I love you Fremont hotel.
- Tuesdays and Fridays Seafood Buffet is $19.99
- Get a players card! Get mobile app. I reserved room for $29 for a friday night, they gave me a free room upgrade ( to a suite) and only cost me $32 total for the night!
- Drink the .99cent margaritas!
- Cheap drinks at "the bar"
- 2$ hein,corona & jger
- 2 dollar coronas