Entertainment, Stadium, Other Event
3201 E Houston St (at AT&T Pkwy)
San Antonio, TX 78219
- Don't walk in front me while holding 2 beers and trying to squeeze in a space you don't fit....douchebag
- Bring a jacket or a sweater.
- Lots of history in this building. Beer tends to be a bit cheaper than the neighboring AT&T center and they still have guys walking with aisles with beer for sale. Enjoy a cold one!!
- Bus fare to the mlk march is free this year! :)
- Last day of Rodeo booth 8 come by ice cold beer;)
- Working the food stand come visit
- Moms graduating with her Masters degree,Im soo proud <3
- Graduations suck....
- Walk with 3 beers in front of the last guy who said something
- Great venue for a concert, no seat is bad and you can really enjoy
- Parking in Lot B ($15 ) was easy to get into.
- Love going to concerts here.
- It's a hard ramp to walk up for older people and it's always kinda toasty.
- Parking is $10
- Like it parking is great. Seating is great!
- Great seating and cold AC. Parking is reasonable.
- One Republic concert