Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
14900 Metropolitan Pkwy (Metro Parkway)
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- Apparently they can't tell time, so make sure to get there way early or you may end up missing some great bands...
- There is a lot of room to walk around and sit to eat or chill. Their food is good but a little pricey. Cant really see much from the "lawn seats" but you can stand other places to see the show.
- Awesome out door venue! You can feel the vibes ring threw the open air as the band plays!
- Great venue!!!!!!!
- Great place to catch a concert right in the middle of Macomb county!
- Awesome venue for a show, traffic was actually smooth going in and out
- Always try to get pavilion seats
- Great place for a concert!! Food is expensive, but to be expected!!
- Not a bad seat in the lawn. Be warned if you want a beer, be prepared to wait through a ridiculous line.
- Small but fantastic. I love this place for concerts!
- Building Stage
- Craft beers are sold to the left of the stage
- It was ok. Good sound and great show. Food a little pricy for the quality you get.
- Need better traffic control. It's a mess trying to get in the place.
- Went to the Italian Fest here. So much good food! Haven't been to a concert here is years. Plenty of shows during the summer.
- Here for chill on the hill!! :)
- As always, Freedom Hill was a blast! Lots of people, but still less congested than DTE.
- Alien Ant Farm was awesome at the 2014 Stars and Stripes Festival!
- Yes, leaving after the show kinda suck because no direction from dedicated parking staff, but the shows rock.