Free Spirits Sports Cafe
100 21st St
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Jessenia, Leslie, and Camille are my favorite bartenders. They should work together all the time
- Dive Bar open til 5 am. No she she ish
- Becky is also the bOMB!!!
- This is the place on South Beach for cheap beer and a laid back atmosphere! Juke box, pool, etc. If you don't want to pay $15 for a beer, come here!
- Surprisingly they have some of the best chicken fingers I've ever had. And I'm an expert.
- Want to know where Le Baron is headed / popping up for the evening? Show up to Free Spirit from 8pm - 10pm during Art Basel to know where they're headed next, and to catch a free ride to the club.
- Shitty ass service and the place is empty
- A typical dive bar. Smoke. A pool table. Beer. Jukebox. Sound quality is above average.
- Dive bar with Packman. What else do u need. Have a few to many beers and walk 200ft to the water to sober up. It's how us locals do it.
- Super divey. Good for groups. They have pool and the bartenders are nice.
- Good place to watch a game and escape the madness of South Beach.
- Un pub onda coyote ugly , econmico comparado con otros bares 5dll cerveza nacional
- Cat bar!!!!!!
- Get some drinks to go and find a set of beach chairs out front and enjoy!
- Good bloody mary
- Practically perfect in every way.
- Bartender smoked next to open Vodka! Cat wanders around behind bar. Chicken wings were OK. Very much a dive bar. All the smoking is disgusting!
- The service aint worth a damn........but the wings are great!
- One of the best dive bars in South Beach with all sorts of down & dirty drink specials.