Free Soul Caffe
Café, Vegetarian / Vegan
191 E Main St Unit 1B (S. Prospect Ave.)
Tustin, CA 92780
- Voted Best Teahouse in OC Weekly's Best Of 2011 Issue! Tea is served in a French press, and goes perfectly with the pumpkin waffle. Click the link to download the Best Of app and view more winners!
- Drink some tea, order a green-tea or pumpkin waffle (complete with syrup and vegan butter), pull out your favorite book, and bring some balance to your life.
- The waffles are amazing!! Make sure to get them with fresh fruit! So good!
- This place blows
- Best tea in Orange County
- Don't leave without having dessert. You will not regret it.
- Get a frequent visitor card. Try the new red velvet berry cake.
- The BLT was a gorgeous looking thing. Bright green lettuce, luscious tomatoes, crisp yet soft sourdough with voluminous bacon. It tasted just as good as it looked.
- ya'll need to try the tuna sandwich! it taste like the real thing = amazing
- favorite vegan place in Orange County, hands down ! I loveeeee the panini portobello with sourdough bread!!
- I loved their service and I got the oatmeal w/berries + bread w/vegan butter & a matcha granita... yum! And my son had a waffle w/banana! So good! I will be returning soon! (:
- Food was good, service also good . Would eat here again
- all things vegan and delicious :))
- Tasty, healthy sandwiches are delish.
- Unfortunately latte machine was broke, unfortunately there was no milk. Waffles were on the bit of the crunchy side and they charged 3 dollars extra for fruit, but ambiance was nice!
- Potato pizza is so good! But they'll kick u out if u wanna stay n chat afterwards. Went from exceptional to average.
- The Truffle Burger is the top seller for very good reason. Even the side of kale salad is stellar!
- Impressive pizzas on a light/airy crust with rich cheeseless toppings
- The butternut squash soup is a must!!!!
- Nice coffeeshop (good coffee and baked goods) but "no studying". What's up with that?