Fred's Coffee Shop
1917 Bridgeway (at Spring St)
Sausalito, CA 94965
- Great OJ and great breakfast. The pancake are very good.
- We had the place to ourselves as they were just opening for lunch and they told us we could let our 18 month old run about! Turkey Mozzarella Sandwich with sun dried tomato was super delicious.
- Now with WiFi! And still the best omelets and deep fried French toast!
- Deep fried french toast!!!!!!!
- Lost it's legendary status when ownership changed. Still good but the magic is gone.
- Fried French toast and millionaires bacon is fantastic.
- Get the eggs and bacon. Seriously. Insane. All time.
- Best place for breakfast is Sausalito (maybe in San Francisco to).
- Por favor, es una etapa obligatoria. Un desayuno americano de verdad e increblemente rico!
- And make sure to add the fried banana and sweet almonds to the Fat Fred's!
- If you make it to this jewel of a city, Saulsailto. Make it to Fred's. one of the few places open for breakfast during the week. The "Fat Fred" French toast is to die for.
- The chorizo is amazing in anything!
- SWEDISH PANCAKES!
- don't miss out on their DEEP FRIED French toast. It's amazing!
- +1 On the fresh squeezed OJ its great!!
- Freds special hash browns are delish
- Coffee is just fine. The fresh squeezed O.J. is delightful.
- What a place!
- Fast service, great food, average price for breakfast 14usd. Delicious. The bacon is to die for.
- Loved the Coyote omelette and the communal tables allowed us to meet a super fun and interesting couple from Austin! <3