Frederick P. Rose Hall
Jazz Club, Southern / Soul
- After Hours Specials Every Thursday Night: $5 Cover. $5 Menu. $5 Specialty Cocktails. Unbeatable!
- Just get a ticket and get some awesome jazz on
- Dizzy's brings out NYC's finest jazz musicians. An intimate venue with an awesome view of the city makes this great for a date night.
- What drink best reflects NYC? Janet Hopkins, Opera Singer: "A Martini dirty with extra olives, please! My favorite (bar) is Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola with great Jazz right in Lincoln Center!"
- Amazing views of Central Park and the east side of Manhattan.
- A relatively small jazz club featuring breathtaking views and amazing performers in a beautiful and intimate setting. The food is overshadowed by the music!
- Saw Nnenna Freelon last week. Music was fantastic. View was amazing. Trying the Dark & Stormy cocktail and a performance with Ted Nash this week.
- Use the students promotion!
- Delight in food and jazz as you take in the New York City skyline. Famed pianist Cipa and Misha Dichter recommend the New Orleans jazz nights with a meal of fried chicken. Read more on MetroFocus.
- Whos looking to hear great music at bargain prices? TimeOut New York recommends Mondays at Dizzys http://bit.ly/a2fbTP. See whats next on the schedule at http://bit.ly/9UG1X4. http://bit.ly/cBsHCk
- It is Asparagus Festival this week! Try Warm Asparagus Soup with Parmesan Crouton and Asparagus Tips,& Grilled Yellow Fin Tuna with Asparagus and Cucumber Salad with Tomatoes!
- Going to #Dizzys this week? Try "A Love Supreme" ice cream trilogy - delicious! http://bit.ly/aGmtlQ
- Try the Slow Sippin' Late Summer Peach Spiced Half and Half Cocktail.
- It is Earth Week! Try the Seasonal Local Vegetable Lasagna with Katchkie Farm Tomato Sauce and Joe's Dairy Ricotta Cheese.
- Thursday nights! - $5 cover, $5 menu @ 11:30pm
- Get a table at the far corner of the bar - best kept secret with the best view of the stage, no need to wait for a table. The cover charge is reduced for the late night shows.
- The music the ambiance the cocktails the fries
- What an awesome place, love the live music!
- Skip the intermission snak bar and head down to the Bouchon Bakery on the 3rd floor for a cookie. They are AWESOME!!!!
- Best jazz in city overlooking central park! Student discounts & after hours specials $5 cover, $5 drinks + food - get the sweet potato fries or red velvet bonbons!