$ $ $
- Get the freak'n pitcher of cider for $18! Do it! Bam! Done!
- Look for beertender Nick. Best Beertender ever!
- The owners a beverage operations professor at UNLV, and runs this slight obsession on the side. His place houses 400 tequilas, 600 whiskeys, and 916 beers. Its your best guess what to order.
- Not sure what to drink? Take a tour of the walk-in cooler.
- Check out the Frog on Monday nights for movie night.
- Over 500 beers to choose, jazz bands on the regular and In-N-Out's across the street.
- Try the crack and cheese! Fried macaroni triangles with ranch!
- If u like smithwicks, Guinness, etc. Try the Kilkenny! Not as dark and bitter, but very tasty!
- Ask about current tap specials. They are exotic (and might be expensive), but you probably won't find some of them anywhere else!
- Wear your jacket into the cooler; obviously it will be cold, but you may be in there for a VERY LONG TIME.
- Boasting over 1000 beers in the cooler and 600 whiskeys in the attic, the Freakin Frog is a beer lovers paradise. Don't miss 2-for-1 drink deals everyday during happy hour!
- Sunday nights Cosmic Comics! holds a walking dead party. Zombies and awesome beer!
- Use the Free World Wide Watering Holes App to get your first drink for 99. Just show your watering holes digital receipt
- Great place for beers!!! Delirium is a must!!!!
- 1000 beers here. Huge walk-in cooler.
- Check out Freakin' Frog as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- Beer selection
- Beer, and lots of it. Food is meh.
- Avoid this place. Waitress / bartender had serious attitude and ruined the experience for my family. Food was mostly terrible and waitress was just angry with life. Too bad.
- The DJ is amazing