$ $ $
- Sit out on the balcony (if the weather is nice)! And have a muffuletta!!
- Eat upstairs not in the ladies room
- Food is great, service is shit. 18% gratuity on parties larger than 5 and you can only have 1 check. Wouldn't recommend.
- Best muffalettas in New Orleans!
- Great food n drinks
- Pushy service, tasteless pasta
- My friend had crawfish and loved them! I had the muffalettas and that was great too! Frank and his staff were super friendly! Highly recommended.
- Staff was openly discussing best selling dishes and doing business out front and the servers were il close to getting in a fistfight.
- Not the best Muffaletta, but still good. Waitress was pushy about ordering Hurricanes and Gumbo. Hurricanes were $12 and very weak.
- Muffalettas for the win!
- Steak is delicious, My favorite is the sefood platter.
- Best food and service I've ever experienced. Considering moving to NO just to come here more often! Loved it!
- They overcharge for food and can't get the math right... they added all our orders and couldn't separate them.
- Terrible beer selection, nothing on tap
- We had the stuffed mushrooms with-awesome! Muffuletta-awesome! Service -Awesome!
- ... oh, and the food tasted like hot trash
- The waiters here are rude and think that they're being funny acting stupid. Food is expensive for what you get. Eat somewhere else
- Not the best muffuletta, try Central Grocery next door. Frank's had half the meat and twice the bread. Our server Gary was nice but reaked of alcohol and could barely hold the plate without shaking!
- Rude service and owner go somewhere else!!!
- They don't serve what you ask, are extremely pushy and charge you an 18% gratuity on your bill!!! And not friendly personnel at all...