$ $ $
588 College St. (at Clinton)
- Baked Oysters Rockefeller -- isn't that the sort of thing you should be ordering? If only for the name?
- Our favourite restaurant on College. Incredible service, attention to detail, and fantastic food. Try to score one of the few patio tables.
- Excellent service, excellent food. Best place on College by far. Lobster ravioli is clean, but decadent. The black cod (one of the daily specials) is just... killer.
- Marrow and Oysters Rockefeller are must-eats
- Had a spectacular meal; shared a bunch of starters, mains, and desserts among friends. The beet bisque amuse bouche, veal, and pear tart really stood out. Will be back here to try the 3 ways pork!
- Half the menu at this small, chef-owned spot in Little Italy reads like a caricature of what youd think Canadians might eat: rare elk loin; rarer venison tartare. Both are fantastic.
- The best BLOODY Caesar made with an awesome homemade hot sauce
- Very very good!
- Love this place! Cauliflower pure with foie gras and a poached quail egg...... Stunning!
- Delicious Seafood Cocktail appetizer. Service was outstanding. I really liked the strip loin...we shared it, and that was a wise decision.
- Fabulous tuna tartare and carbonara
- Tuna tartare is devine. Home made breads are superb. A top Toronto dining experience.
- Wonderful spot, didn't get to try 20 course tasting menu but looked great. Crab agnolotti, oyster Rockefeller are great, goat burrata is OK
- Good place, excellent presentation, excellent service
- Food is delicious, service is cold and at times rude
- Oysters Rockefeller are as good as advertised, highly advise making reservation.
- gnocchi is a consistent, top-rated dish.
- Don't come before 6pm on weeknight - they won't let you in no matter how cold it is!
- Oysters Rockefeller was delicious
- Amazing everything - got the Rockefeller Oysters, White Asparagus Salad, Beef tartar, and Beef Striploin.