Frank's Cocktail Lounge
660 Fulton St (Btwn Rockwell Pl. & Ashland Pl.)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Come out to Frank's Lounge each & every Wednesday to enjoy Karaoke with the lovely DJ Blossom. Come see some of the best singers in Brooklyn weekly & some of the worst! Lol tell them Roxstar sent you!
- Karaoke on Wednesdays.
- Great place to come after the Barclays center until the crowds disappear
- Some live grown and sexy cool people in this spot with plenty vibes ... First time there and I already know I'm feeling Wednesday nights here!
- This is a dive bar stuck in a time warp that feels like it belongs in another city. Low ceilings, gross carpet, great dancing, silly good times.
- Drinks are reasonably priced. Muture crowd. Good chill-out spot. They don't take debits or credit cards, cash only.
- Cash only!
- We love the split personality of this place enjoy stiff drinks and sexy jazz downstairs, or head upstairs for equally stiff drinks and bumpin hip-hop.
- Get down to the bangin tracks and play a game with your friends; invent the 80s film scene the song you're hearing comes from.
- Cash only. Sitting at the bars a bit nicer than the tables.
- Drinks and jukebox
- No draft beer, only bottles.
- Great dive....grown n sexy 90s rnb vibes
- the drinks are really strong here pretty sure my whiskey sour was 90% whiskey. also the music here is great. you will want to dance, and that's ok
- Rosario Dawson frequents this place
- Cash only. Great dive bar. Karaoke Wednesdays
- Franks is the real dealthe kind of old-school New York bar found only in period films. On Friday nights, theres a dance party upstairs with live house music
- Classic Fort Greene institution. Phenomenal music selection with lots of r&b, soul, funk, disco, hip hop, and (my favorite) old school house. Drinks are stiff and karaoke on Wednesdays is the move.
- Environment. Cool people to chill with ( old heads)
- No drafts & cash only