- Tucked behind the National Constitution Center is a little park with big heart. With a playground, carousel, mini golf, fountain & kinetic-motion rides it's perfect for the kiddies or the kid in you.
- From Nov. 14 Dec. 31, don't miss the The Franklin Square Electrical Spectacle "Holiday Light Show" starting at 4 p.m. daily and running every half hour until 8 p.m.
- Catch up on your history at one of the Once Upon A Nation storytelling benches located throughout the park.
- For a great family day check out Franklin Square. There's mini golf (about $30 for a family of four), a carousel (about $10 for a family of four), a playground, and a fountain to enjoy.
- Did you know it is one of the 5 original squares William Penn laid down? It's true!
- Play mini golf at Franklin Square.
- Did you know? Formerly known as Northeast Square, the square was renamed in Franklins honor in 1825. It is one of the original five squares planned by William Penn.
- Order a cake-shake at Square Burger then hop on the Liberty Carousel and ride Smarty Jones!
- Truly magical -- Philly-centric mini-golf, Starr-burgers, & gorgeous antique carousel.
- Great food fun and sunny day in Philly for family and friendship
- The PHLASH trolley runs Fri, Sat & Sun from 10-6 pm May-October 28, 2012. Just head to stops 2 or 18, buy a $2 ticket & you'll be on your way to seeing more of Philadelphia's attractions and museums.
- During the summer, there are usually large sand sculptures in the park. Get your picture by these awesome sand castles.
- Awesome little park with a carousel. I went while there was some kind of summer event going on so there was an area to drink and play games. It was laid back and fun.
- Square burger was closed today! IDK why
- Over rated
- Playground is very nice
- Great place to go for Christmas festivities. Photos with santa, light shows and hot cocoa. The winter beer garden looks cool too!
- Great time bringing my kid here. We had just dropped mom off and was looking for a place to relax. Lots of other kids to play with.
- Not only one of the citys oldest squares, but a great family destination as well, Franklin Square will entertain your little ones with a game of mini-golf or a ride on Center Citys only carousel.
- The babies love the carousel!