The only way to describe this place is as they describe themselves, as a "unique combination of south seas exotica and modern primitivism, with just a hint of Las Vegas kitsch." Try an authentic tiki drink or inspired rum drink and see for yourself.
Frankie's Tiki Room
Tiki Bar, Cocktail
1712 W Charleston Blvd (at Shadow Ln)
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Frankie's is one of the 7 hidden Vegas gems you'd never think to hit...
- Go to Frank's Tiki Lounge for a 1950-60s beach themed good time! The drinks are all rum based and there are plenty of shrunken heads. A favorite drink is the Thurston Howell!
- Number of skulls on the menu = how fucked up you'll get!
- It's a 24 hour tiki bar. Drink a zombie cocktail while watching old 60's surf movies. Doesn't get cooler than that.
- Rum is the name of the game at this kitschy bar decked out in Tiki galore. The Lava Letch combines demon rum, brandy, raspberry liqueur and ginger beer with a warning to lock up your daughters.
- You can walk to the hospital afterwards!
- Some lady past out on the shiter my first visit. These drinks are strong. Don't shit yourself here it's bad luck.
- If you like rum, try the 'three rum scum'. " A brisk inbreeding of three rums". 4 skulls!
- Best. Bar. Ever. Worth the cab ride and make sure you buy a tiki glass to take home.
- Polynesian pile driver is one of the better drinks. Not too sweet or acidic
- Lapu Lapu is a delicious, mild drink, check it out!
- haven't been there yet, but can't wait to check it out!!
- Awesome atmosphere. Mike is the neatest waiter.
- When you order a Fink Bomb, make sure sure you stir it BEFORE you drink the Fink Bomb. The Fink Bomb has a float of Stroh 80 on top of it. Stroh 80 is 160 prof rum.
- FINK BOMB!
- Bender ender if you know whats good for you!!!! Ps everyone listen to article pilot!!!!
- Start with the Mai Tai ;)
- You can't go wrong with any bartender here they are all good
- If your not sure, the men's room is on the left.
- A wide range of exotic drinks showcases the rich tiki tradition and highlights the casual and relaxed atmosphere of the sandy, beach-life ambience.