Frank Theatres South Cove 12
Cineplex, Movie Theater
191 Lefante Way (at Rt. 440)
Bayonne, NJ 07002
- Great place for late night showings during the weekday. Place is empty and chances are you can get the entire theater to yourself ;)
- One of the ONLY things to do in Bayonne
- Walls are thin as paper...
- Decent local theater, with great deal on Tuesdays ($6!), but bathrooms are horrible (never clean!) near houlihans, which is a good place for pre-dinner drinks and food.
- Let's be cops....
- comfie seats, fresh popcorn, friendly staff, ample parking, and restaurants in the area with cool movie ticket deals. $10 flicks.
- Come @ 6pm..and ur the only one here!! #privatescreening.
- The Rite is a great movie!
- They need to work on keep up the place
- Love seats that lean back.
- Tuesday $6 for any show freaking awesome......
- Only $6 os Tuesdays! All day long!
- Not a bad place to watch a movie and the light rail is close by. But the food is ridiculously over priced as hell!!!
- $10 ticket prices are a little lame and the concessions are over priced otherwise the faculty is a decent movie house.
- World War Z could have been better!
- Come early $6 tickets, counts when u paying for a tribe of kids...
- Too hot. Turn on the A/C pls
- The bathrooms are disgusting and the manager couldn't give two shits when I let him know that there was a problem...
- Watch before 5pm and pay cheap
- Maybe they have bugs because they don't clean after showings