Frank Theatres - Queensgate Stadium 13
Cineplex, Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- The better option of the movie theaters in the York area, mostly because of how new it is.
- Check out actionchurch on Sunday mornings at 10:30!! www.actionchurch.com
- Love Franks at Queensgate.. Brand new.. Very clean.. Very comfy seats.. Decent size screens.. New IMAX theatre is great! Beats Regal at West Manchester by a mile!
- Arrive early because you could be waiting 30 minutes for concessions
- Don't waste time standing in line to get tix. You can buy them inside!
- The seats are so comfortable, and cozy. They're nice seats to sit through a 2 hour movie.
- The fault in our stars is absolutely breath taking.
- Who changed the name? It was Frank Theater
- Seats are so comfy! There is also a bar here with a few Tvs. They have a huge arcade for the kids. The best theater to hit York.
- Competitive deals on drinks at the bar
- The new theater opened at midnight with a midnight showing of "Iron Man 2." It also features an arcade and plans to offer a 21-and-older theater where visitors can drink beer.
- Movies only....
- Clean theatre and comfortable seats
- Once you've experienced the comfortable seating here, you won't wanna go to any other theater. D Box is a lot of fun, but costly
- Comfy seats!
- Comfy seats and amazing IMAX.
- Comfortable seats, but I would choose the sets of two seats on the left or right sides, that way you don't have to deal with people walking over you.
- Go to Penn Cinema in Lititz.
- This is a great theater. The consessions are a bit pricey, though.
- Nice theatre, but we have had issues here. If you are looking for a really nice theatre, try Penn Cinema in Lititz. A little bit of a drive, but well worth it. That movie theatre is perfect.