Frank S. Farley Service Plaza
Rest Areas, Gas Station, Scenic Lookout
- Probably the most uncomfortable and depressing rest stop out there. Try not to stare at the broken dreams of everyone crowded around you.
- As Mayor of Farley Service Plaza, I decree that everyone who checks in on Foursquare gets a free Starbucks coffee :)
- Wow, what's up with all the hate? It's a rest area for god's sake. What are you people expecting, a Stephen Starr restaurant and a Four Seasons?
- Always, and I mean always. Pay homage to FRANK S FARLEY'S PORTRAIT !!!!
- The cost of the food here is more expensive than five seconds with a top dollar French prostitute. Good God!
- If you stop on a nice sunny day, check out the little shaded garden w the sundial. Memorial to fallen state troopers. Benches to sit and relax while having your food or reading the map.
- Worst burger king fries I've ever tasted.
- A good way to have a break eat go to the bathroom and get gas
- Penny squish machine!!!
- They will gauge you on anything they can, the most overpriced crap there is. Literally highway Robbery
- If there was a Highway to Hell,this would be only rest stop
- Keep driving
- Ah Frank S Farley... such memories.
- On the Way to charlotee to sucess
- An expansion is greatly needed for this Starbucks location. It needs MORE STAFF, MORE REGISTERS. There is ALWAYS a line of like 10-15 people here. And only one register open? This wait is ridiculous.
- Overpriced fast food that's been sitting under a hot lamp.
- SNACK ZONE!!!
- Great Place to Pee and run.
- The gas attendants here have absolutely no brain cells.
- Highway robery!