Francis Scott Key Memorial Park
34th & M St NW
- This leafy park is a quiet respite from the business of M Street and provides easy access to the Canal trail as well as the Key Bridge to Rosslyn.
- A charming place to chill next to the Embassy of the Ukraine and Key Bridge. Great views of Rosslyn and the Washington Monument.
- You might see a 15 star flag when you visit.
- A good little park to sit down and relax from the hustle and bustle of Georgetown
- Come bring your lunch for a bite
- Adorable little Park with a bust of Frances Scott Key.
- There's a never a time I've ran through here and not seen a pack of rats. This should be called rat park. Gross !