We’re OperationsInc., a human resources consulting firm located in Norwalk, CT. A client of ours, a high-end Italian, multi-unit, NYC based restaurant, is seeking a Franchise Sales & Development Director for their NYC location. They have hired us to conduct this important search on their behalf.
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Professional with licensing/franchising experience to establish strategic partnerships with companies and individual contacts to grow the brand both domestically and internationally. The right candidate will have domestic and international relationships to grow the high-end brand, be well spoken and presented, and have a proven track record of sales results.
Interested? Read on.
- Identify, solicit, interview and qualify franchise candidates interested in purchasing an area development agreement
- Ensure that all legal, policy, regulatory and other franchising requirements are met in a timely manner throughout the entire approval process.
- Review and understand all legal documents, policies, procedures, regulations and manuals
- Contribute to the franchise recruiting plan, which is designed to generate sufficient leads to hit growth targets
- Explore, analyze and identify new areas of expansion
- Oversee the setup of franchisees that will help lead to stable and profitable operations
- Maintain the activity plan and tracking reports of franchise development
- Set up a strong franchisee network throughout the country
- Travel to franchisee locations when necessary Facilitate discovery days and validation calls
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales and franchising experience in a franchise system
- Broad understanding of franchisee business model is a MUST
- Restaurant franchise experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of franchise and licensing regulations, laws and procedures
- Strong ability to research and generate sales leads using the internet, industry directories, direct mail, trade shows, franchise industry contacts, real estate industry contacts, social media, et.al.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with all types of personalities is essential
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with new franchisees
- Ability to operate independently and with minimum supervision
- Ability to travel as required
Qualified candidates can respond to this ad via email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V