28625 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
- When I was selling on the road, Fragapane's was one of my faves for lunch. Be sure to try the eclairs!
- They were able to do a rather short-notice cupcake order. I'd never been in there before and was blown away by the wide variety of delicious options. Everyone was really nice too! We'll be back!
- Forget subway. U can get a sub for 5.49. With a ton of meat on it!!! Best sub I have ever had! U won't be disappointed.
- red velvet cake
- All bakery goods
- Amazing potato salad!
- No variety for donuts. Go to Beckers down the road. Employees are so much nicer as well.
- The best cream puffs I ever tastes
- Good cold cuts and bread/bakery. Eclairs filled to the brim
- Awsome. To. Cool