Foxwoods High Stakes Bingo
- These people take their bingo extremely seriously...lol
- The old ladies are vicious
- You basically are paying $15 to color for 4 hours. Being an adult is great.
- WHY IN THE WORLD Foxwoods doesn't the bingo activities right after the first page on sight over twenty minutes have not found it not good not good at all
- Bring snacks and friends
- Don't call bingo right when they put your number on the screen.. WAIT TIL THEY CALL IT!
- Video tablet are the best way to play but you have to reserve them in advance
- The Churros are bang-a-langin!
- Time to win big....ching ching ching
- Free soda and you can get bingo tablets
- Play video bingo. It's much easier. Staff is friendly.
- First timers, ASK bout u pick em & bonanza, THEY WONT tell u what the deal is & they are not self explanatory on the paper. Staff speak 2 fast & don't repeat things enuf, breathers are short
- Win big because i lost
- Play the video bingo. Nice and easy !!!
- Order video bingo machines weeks in advance!
- I agree video bingo is the way to go for people like me who drink. Lol
- People bring a lot of good luck charms lol
- Only bummer is they don't serve booze in here!
- Get the specials!
- Always go.. never win :/ everyone gets soo into the game lol.