Bar, Dive Bar, Karaoke
- This is the bar in "Magnolia" where William H Macy goes to stare at the Bartender With Braces Named Brad, as the camera spins around to an excellent Supertramp song. The karaoke on Sunday is the best.
- Karaoke and a younger hotter crowd. Finally!
- Best local bar ever!
- The surveillance is key
- Take piftures of your drunk friends when they go smoke outside via the surveillance cameras.
- Weekends with Michael Lambert bartender from 6am til 10am!!! Also food served during the games!
- Happy hour tamales Tuesday
- Love the bar tenders here. Small town feel, where everbody knows your name.
- Best bartenders. Best atmosphere. Satellite jukebox. Never a cover. This place my jam.
- A great & more affordable alternative to "Sea World."
- sometimes they have food trucks!
- MNF, friends and guinness.
- Great dive bar. Went in one sunny hot day and found calm darkness and Pink Floyd playing. You could lose days in there.
- Tamale Tuesdays, homemade, have bathroom handy
- Fun dive bar in the Valley. You never know who you'll meet.
- A truly hidden gem...
- Awesome little dive bar. No food service, but you can have it delivered. Great drink prices, too.