350 Trolley Line Blvd (Grand Pequot Blvd)
Mashantucket, CT 06338
- Enter to win two tickets to Maroon 5 on May 17 PLUS a First Act electric guitar signed by the band! www.foxwoods.com/guitar
- Stay on a high floor if you can... The view from 28 is amazing.
- Casino with great eats and gaming!
- Hey if your in the casino check out the new High Rollers Luxury Lounge and Bowling Lanes...it awesome. On sundays if you tell them Foursquare sent ya they will do a "buy a pithcer of beer and get a fr
- Stay overnight in one of the Director's Suites: two-bedroom suite with Jacuzzi tub and two flat-screen HDTVs. Not a far walk from room to casino and great food on the property.
- if you have a friend that doesn't drink have them get one when the drink girl comes by so you don't have to wait for your second one
- Diddy is coming to town to host the biggest party of the year! Who's going? http://www.foxwoods.com/theplatinumparty.aspx
- After you see everything at MGM go over to the Foxwood's side and check out High Rollers. They have bowling and the best pizza!
- Top World No1 DJHARDWELL killing it!!! MGM Grand rocks!!
- I"m here Gianni!
- I knew you would find your way there. Be careful! So there is my tip! Another one: you know how to make a million dollars in a casino? Start with a billion!
- CraftSteak from Tom Colicchio of Bravo's Top Chef series is worth eating at.
- Shopping Tips For Black Friday 2011 http://cour.at/ueItm3
- make sure to check out the G Spa, best massage ever!!!
- Make sure you bring your bathing suit! Pool be poppington!!!
- There are six progressive slot Wizard of Oz machines with Glinda and Wicked Witch themes. Best machines ever!
- Everything is amazing here!
- Leave a tip for the cleaning pp! they appreciate it and they deserve it they work really hard! I love staying at Foxwoods.
- Quite smokey in the MGM casino. Better ventilation is needed.
- Great place for Black Jack !