Music Venue, Rock Club
1135 13th St (btw Pennsylvania & College)
Boulder, CO 80302
- Try having fun.
- The Fox primarily books national bands, but features lots of local talent, too. One of our favorite spots: Along the side balconies, right up front. Find your favorite spot and rock out.
- The Fox is one of the best sounding venues on the planet. It's amazing the great bands that play the Fox, especially with a capacity of a quaint 650 or so.
- This place is awesome! Basically what I like about it is that I get in for free and people there buy me things to eat. I cannot afford much due to my drug habit, but this makes people work for me.
- The New Deal for the last time... :-(
- Hey I have a Mac book pro too!
- 10/28/2010 Pepper's Like A Surgeon Tour w/ Mishka and Pour Habit
- Ive seen Little Brother, Dialated Peoples, madlib, Guru and many others at this venue!
- Try the "band of horses" they're delicious
- Awesome venue. The green room is nice and big, but the stairs to the stage are just awkward.
- A Night with Amos Lee
- One of my fav venues :) Nothing compares to front row or VIP
- Good show, but I recommend going to a show that is NOT an all ages show. The view was great but I had to watch where I was going. Due to all the ankle bitters (kids).
- Watch out for old gum under the rails. Its not a band.
- If you need good legal help, check out www.starlawdenver.com! I love it!
- If you're at the Datsik show, don't wear clothes. It's that hot.
- A very intimate venue with some great cheap shows
- Mofro 4 years ago was the best show I've seen at the Fox
- MST been putting on quite a show
- Turd Merchants of Death...the best thing here in awhile. You better be crying if you missed it.