Music Venue, Rock Club, Movie Theater
1807 Telegraph Ave (btwn 18th & 19th St)
Oakland, CA 94612
- Its easy to get to and from the Fox Theater on BART - the 19th St. Oakland BART Station is less than a block away.
- They certainly don't make theaters like this anymore. Beautifully restored art deco-ish interior...great place to catch a concert!
- Best place for a live show! Better than the Warfield!
- One of the best bay area venues!
- Convenient to SF by way of the BART, Fox Theatre is one of the larger venues here. Balcony is a no-go here, but the terraced floor has amazing views.
- Take a picture with the Oakland sign.
- Congratulate Jean Quan and follow the Ella Baker Center on twitter (@ellabakercenter).
- Dude! Best venue in California...
- Bring your visa signature card. Sometimes good for free drink tickets.
- Visa Signature ha a VIP section for card holders.
- Great venue for concerts with an amazing architecture, don't miss the ornamental ceiling it's beautiful.
- Favorite venue in the Bay Area. Beautiful theater, good sound. Get GA/ floor.
- Great music venue in the uptown district of Oakland. Conveniently located off the 19th BART station. Great places around for a quick bite before the show.
- Opening band started playing right at the stated showtime when I was here.
- President Obama held a fundraising reception here in Oakland, California on July 23, 2012. http://nbcnews.to/NHs3xA http://NBCpolitics.com
- Beautiful venue!
- Give thanks to the staff and the local crew!!
- No matter whos coming through town, be it the National or Annie Lennox, theyve got to stop in at the Fox. Zip there and take in the sights of the Uptown district in Oakland.
- The stairs are on the far left and right. NOT DOWN THE MIDDLE! Please move accordingly.
- You don't need show tickets to hang out at the Den - eat & drink amid the scene for cheap.