Fox & Hound
$ $ $
- Check out their brunch. Good variety!
- The Satay Chicken is a welcome Middle-Eastern/Asian inspired recipe on a menu full of American comfort food. Give it a go if you're in the mood for different.
- Bacon wrapped pork is sooo good ... Mash potatoes are awesome ... oh and the fried chicken here is out of this world. The staff is real nice here.
- Best Bruschetta ever!!!
- Bacon wrapped pork is absolutely to Die for !!! Try it with jasmine rice and fresh veggies
- Bacon wrapped pork....Enough said!
- Fork and knife fried chicken w sweet potato fried and Cole slaw
- Food is delicious very cozy, and comfort place. Good for groups and dates. Love love
- Lobster Mac N Cheese
- The Lobster Mac N Cheese is awesome
- Roast duck was awesome!
- Nice room with great bar and good comfort food..
- NO FREE SODA REFILLS!! Gobbler sandwich was very good!
- Great all you can eat brunch for only $13. Very nice interior.
- The Jambalaya is great!
- Coffee-crusted pork is delicious.
- This place is the bomb. Get the mac & cheese it may be the best in Quincy.
- Mon and Tue nights are the best nights to go...bartender is great
- No coat check.
- Gourmet grilled cheese and chocolate martinis!