Four Winds Casino
11111 Wilson Rd (at Maudlin Rd.)
New Buffalo, MI 49117
- Omg. The buffet.
- My name is Chris and I have a problem.
- A Hard Rock Cafe and concert venue is being built as part of the expansion.
- winner winner chicken dinner!
- Flashier than Blue Chip, but not as flashy as Firekeepers. Several overpriced restaurants (I'm a Vegitarian that doesn't want to pay $20 for a salad). I also never win, but see others that always win.
- Enjoy getting to the place. A lot of twists and turns to get here but it is a experience. One of the nicest casinos around.
- A Fun Place!
- After gambling, ask player's club if your play warrants a food comp. Even if not hungry, you can use it at Timbers to stock up on chips and cookies for the trip home.
- The steamed crab legs are so good at the buffet that they don't even need to score them. Just break in half and the whole piece comes right out. Delicious.
- Watch your money blow away by the Second wind ' the buffet is awesome though
- Huge casino, very clean restrooms, huge variety of slots & table games, great buffet.
- Great rooms, currently adding a pool, and they have a hot tub, but it's pretty lame. Gambling floor is nice...ventilation works pretty good if you're a non-smoker.
- The seating is the worst. I will not be back to the Silver Creek. @Notthevenue
- The best seafood buffet around on Saturday nights
- The buffet, huge casino, huge variety, clean bathrooms
- Roulette guy named Edwin threatened to charge a fine for taking out your cellphone without warning. No tip for him when I won $250 in one spin. Casino is very nice though!
- If you're used to smoke-free casinos from other parts of the country, be aware there IS smoking allowed here. Also the smallest bet "1" machines use is actually 25 credits. Great buffet, however.
- Far better than Blue Chip when it comes to dinning & gaming! Plus it's not an extremely long walk for older folks from parking garage.
- Free hit cocoa with whipped cream and cherry on top is great when the AC is up too high! (or in the winter) :)
- Don't come here with Chuckles. You'll be here all night