Bar, American, Steakhouse
1316 Jefferson Ave (Meetinghouse Rd)
Manasquan, NJ 08736
- Bar music and food. Will be back, bartender Kelsey G was awesome. Hospitality was wonderful.
- Fried Mushrooms are awesome!
- I love Four Winds. Delicious house merlot and the bar is very comfy cozy :)
- Best filet mignon anywhere
- Love the white clam sauce, & the lunch menu is awesome!! Kelsi bartending is always a BONUS!!!
- Delicious!. I ordered the special, Sesame garlic NY strip. It was so tender.
- It's expensive but it's good. Prime rib is always the way to go!!
- Super busy on Friday nights as with any restaurant but make reservations and its no big deal :)
- This is where to come if the bowling alley says you are under dressed. White belt paradise
- Happy hour rocks! 4 dolla big boy drafts :)
- Great food. Be weary, soda refills are not free
- Prime Rib, without a doubt