Four Seasons Seattle
- Pick up a self-guided art brochure and learn about the original Pacific Northwest artwork collection in the hotel. Across the street, Seattle Art Museum includes pieces by these and other artists.
- A beautiful spot with dramatic views of the Puget Sound and Elliott Bay. The spa offers inventive treatments, such as the Deep Forest Bliss, a bath infused with essences of white pine, balsam fir, and
- Heather is the cutest bartender ever. Seriously.
- A relaxed sigh escapes my lips when I think of the Four Seasons Seattle! Enjoyed such an incredibly relaxing staycation here.Delighted in girl time at Art Restaurant, in the rooftop pool & at the spa!
- Enjoy views of the Puget Sound and Elliott Bay, while relaxing by the 40-foot infinity-edge rooftop pool.
- The Four Seasons Seattle is a great hotel - modern decor, friendly staff, nice rooms. Make sure you get a room with a view of the water. The one complaint I have is that the internet is very slow.
- Seattle's iconic Pike Place Market is one block from the hotel. The concierge has details on how to navigate the U.S.'s oldest continuously operating farmer's market or how to have Chef guide you.
- Must check out the spa. The treatments are fantastic and the sauna and steam room are icing on the cake.
- Corner Suite 801 Rocks...the view can't be beat
- Great place for lunch on sunny days!
- have a cocktail at the infinity pool. Amazing view!
- Afternoon donut rack in the lobby
- Head and shoulders above everywhere else you can stay in Seattle. Rates are all over the board so keep checking back
- The rooms are spacious and I loved the delivery of my coffee each and every morning to our room.
- Parking charges
- The view from the pool and hot tub is beautiful, overlooking the ferris wheel and the waterfront. Rooms are lovely and well-appointed, the lobby is elegant and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Grab sushi from Japonessa and eat it on the pool deck.
- The new restaurant, Goldfinch Tavern is amazing, pricey but definitely worth it
- Amazing. But way expensive
- Goldfinch tavern- great drinks and food with a view of the sound. Gorgeous modern restaurant that is very Seattle and Ethan stowell