Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka`upulehu
Resort, Hotel, Golf Course
72-100 Kaupulehu Dr (Qn Ka‘ahumanu Hwy)
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- This is the Four Seasons Hualalai on Kona, and it is worth getting married if just to spend a few days here afterward.
- only tip I can leave is at some point in your life, make sure you spend a few days here. The staff, service, and amenities make this the most luxurious destination I have ever stayed at. Bucket list.
- Enjoying the sun :)
- Try the breakfast buffet @ the beach house! If not, a sunset dinner with a wicked view of the beach!
- King's Pond with Eagle Rays: Part swimming pool, part aquarium, the Kings Pond at the Resort is filled with over 3,000 tropical fish. Get your snorkel gear ready.
- Sunset at Beachtree Restaurant: Lounge on the deck of the restaurant with a Toms Pink Shirt cocktail in hand as the sun sets over the Pacific.
- If you don't love it here, there's something very wrong with you.
- Amazing resort! Everything you would expect from a Four Seasons in a beautiful tropical place.
- Definitely snorkel in the King Pond and do the Ray feeding...
- Saturday Buffett with lobster and sunset - priceless.
- This hotel is magical!
- Keep an eye out for the announcement of a new LUX at Hualalai!!!
- Looks like Joe L forgot to take his government issued prescription....
- This Andy W. Guy is a D-bag.
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu was named #16 hotel in the United States inTripAdvisor's 2012 Travelers' Choice Hotels awards. See TripAdvisor user reviews at
- Public beach access is a sweet deal.
- Back again after 2.5 years! The best resort on the island & one of the best Four Seasons!
- A 10 all the wAy around
- Filled with 4,000 sea creatures of 98 different species, this lava rock pool can appeal to the adventurous, who may be enticed to sign up for snorkeling lessons or fish-feeding.
- Amazing resort with superb service