Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
2800 Pennsylvania Ave NW (at 29th St NW)
Washington, DC 20007
- Perfection. Establishing a whole new standard for service. "You cant afford not to experience the Four Seasons Washington D.C.!"
- Fantstico bruch.
- Spend a day at the renowned spa or walk down Georgetowns M Street to visit DCs best shops.
- A top-to-bottom makeover has brightened up all 222 rooms, as well as the power-breakfast hot spot Seasons.
- Very good Thanksgiving buffet and well worth the price and relaxation. Have been here for the last several years for Thanksgiving.
- Great brunch with delicious desserts!
- Although Pricey, exceptional breakfast in the downstairs restaurant (best smoked salmon I've ever had) and bourbon steak is outstanding. Big improvement on original restaurant
- Excellent service even to kids. Don't miss brunch, it's very good.
- Take a ride in the house car! It's a BMW outfitted with an iPad.
- The Truffle Bread is perhaps the best tasting thing in the world.
- They treat kids like royalty
- The suites on the 4th floor are very spacious and perfect for business travel
- Sunday brunch - best brunch in town (imho).
- Lovely staff
- Great atmosphere in the pub.
- Best hotel in Georgetown
- Fourseasons is the best.
- We had dinner at Bourbon Steak; the service was unmatched from the get go.
- Very pleasant stay. Hotel staff is efficient and very service oriented.