Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
757 Market St (at 3rd St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Take a picture in the girls bathroom! The mirror will catch all the angles!
- Would you like to live here? Call Aaron Wheeler of Oakville Properties at (415) 894-2450 (DRE #01345396)
- Ask for @OliverLee in the restaurant and show him this tip for a special treat!
- Love the pork chop at MKT!!!!! Also try the muscles.
- The bar is nice. Good selection of cocktails and wine / beer. The selection and prices in the banquet rooms / meeting rooms is very poor. High prices for very basic wine / beer cocktails - a rip off!
- Great Arnold Palmer, seafood chowder, and Crab Louis salad in the Seasons restaurant.
- Get the almonds! Free finger food at it's finest.
- Make sure you check into MKT restaurant for a list of "tips"
- Head up to the Seasons Bar & Lounge for drinks with your friends. It's a great place to catch up and relax.
- Love the Four Seasons! If you know anyone interested in buying or leasing at the Miami Four Seasons Call Shelia Gasson 305-323-0963.
- My very fav bar to just set and chill with a Vodka and olives. Agreat place to unwind, you'll never feel ruched to finish or to reorder another drink.
- Best bathrooms in the city. Marble floors and wall, immaculate, clinically clean, and most importantly, little foot traffic into the bathroom.
- The area around the entrance to this hotel smells awful. Consistently. I work out next door and it's laughably ironic how heinous it smells, considering what this place is supposed to be.
- Although I find that the Four Seasons can be hit and miss, this elegant and airy space right in the middle of downtown San Francisco is ideally located for walking around the heart of the city.
- Duck confit egg rolls are where it is at.
- They have a great Berger special for $20 includes wine or beer or speciality drink can't beat!
- Great service, great location, nice rooms, attention to detail... another Four Seasons hit.
- Good cocktails!
- The lemon ricotta griddle cakes are light, sweet, and amazing
- enjoy the view from the top floor, the soaking tub, and cocktails and coffee at the bar.