Four Seasons Hotel
- Spacious rooms, electric drapes, outstanding warm welcome back. Loving Four Seasons New York!
- Empire State Building offers VIP express tickets to the front of the line. Ask our concierge to purchase before arrival.
- Nothing allows you to relax more than taking time out for brunch. Enjoy the buffet at the Four Seasons. -Patti Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker
- Power breakfast! Plus, down the street from Chanel ;)
- Have the ricotta pancakes for breakfast. Absolutely amazing.
- The best paper towels in the city.
- NEW YORK: Try the delicately layered dessert La Bulle de Sucre in the restaurant L'Atelier de Jol Robuchon
- Great location, one block off Central Park. The higher the floor...the better the view!
- Need to catch some zzz's? The Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons, one of the most expensive hotel suites in the country, has the hefty price of $41,836 per night
- Some of the worlds elite and well known celebrities stay here. How do I know? I drive them! :)
- Fantastic bathtubs :)
- My home away from home while I am on an extended stay in New York. The bathrooms are my favorite! Dont miss that tub! I also like to hang in their lobby bar. - Nikki
- The lemon ricotta pancakes are the way to go
- Aston Martin lovers this is your place
- Da buffet spread is satisfying!
- From power lunch to elegant dinner and even a luxurious vacation, the Four Seasons outshines them all.
- Brunch is amazing; prix fixe pre-theater menu is just right. Chocolate souffl is to die for!
- Thank U always for being super sweet to ninja
- Great location & nice bathroom & closetreconmend the deluxe room or panoramic tower room (with park view) it is great!! such a lovely hotel ;)
- Great tasting cookies in the bar