Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- The concierge can book everything from a complimentary Bentley to a private piano lesson in the dining room. For frequent travelers, they remember your name & preferences.
- This is a beautiful historic LA hotel; the rooms feel like a home away from home. The Four Seasons has outstanding service I feel like Im on vacation even when Im here for business. -TH
- Updated rooms at the Four Seasons now have private terraces and marble baths.
- I've come here for years. It's in a perfect location, an oasis in Beverly Hills. Beautiful grounds and rooms. Gorgeous pool/spa area, especially in the morning. Great for meetings in bar area
- The complimentary guest car is fantastic, arrive at your club, bar or restaurant in a Rolls Royce Phantom...
- Chilled out environment. Perfect if you want a classy, relaxing night out.
- During awards season, Helena Bonham Carter likes to unwind with a hot-water bottle and a good nights sleep at this luxurious Beverly Hills hotel.
- Book the Royal Suite or a Presidential Suite and you gain access to the hotels fleet of dream machines: a Rolls-Royce Ghost, a Ferrari F430 Convertible, and a Bentley Flying Spur, among others.
- The house car is a convenient way to go to nearby shopping.
- Best cocktails ever! Sit on the outdoor patio and turn up those heaters!
- LOVE the complimentary guest Bentley service to anywhere in 2 mile vicinity. First come, first served. Renovated, but rooms still a tad frumpy. I'm probably an ingrate. :-p
- Culina features the perfect lunch. Great sightings! Order the Insalate PANZANELLA with heirloom tomatoes. watermelon and enjoy the sun like a New-Yorker would
- The only hotel I've stayed in where I sleep better than in my own bed. The pillows are great and bed is incredibly comfy!
- The restaurant is amazing! Great Italian food
- Everything. Super beautiful.
- Try the new strEAT menu at Windows. Loved the fries!!
- This is my favorite hotel in LA, it's classy and relaxed and the people that works here is the nicest!
- Looking for the perfect pillow to lay your head, a spa to soothe your aches and pains away, a great cocktail and a memorable meal...look no further than Four Seasons Hotel
- Try the new Italian restaurant Culina. Yummy simple spaghetti with tomato sauce and pepperoncini!