Four Season's Hot Pot
- They no longer have dumplings on the menu but the hot pot is great!
- My new favorite place. The owners are extremely nice. . . . .
- Ask for a split pot so you can get different broths.
- Hot pot is a buffet where you have a pot of boiling broth and you cook meat, vegetables, and noodles in it. The best part is the more things you cook the more flavorful the broth is.
- Awesome place for very low carb!
- Try the Hot Pot - Pretty much amazing
- I love this place since there's nowhere else like this in town. The owners are so kind, the food is delicious and the price is reasonable.
- Even though the hot pots are the best, try the other menu items as well. The mala chicken and shrimp dishes are some of my favorites.
- This place is amazing! The hot pot all you can eat is very unique and sooo good!
- No takeout available much to my surprise.
- The dumplings are the best
- El Chino es sper simptico y el hot pot es buensimo, en particular el "hot and spicy". Precios MUY buenos comida genial. De lo mejor en Provo.