Four Seasons Diner & Bakery
- Who remembers this location in the 90's as Friendly's Restaurant. I use to go there and get their Mint chocolate icecream monster.
- Great place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Excellent service and prices. Try the chicken parmesan or chicken croquettes. The salad bar has an excellent selection of fresh items.
- I love this place. I come here all the time. Early bird special are umbeatable. Food is great, though I don't love the omelettes. Crab cakes are to die for.
- Service charge on weekends. Watch out guys, don't tip twice!
- I love this place. Everything is so tasty and the salad bar always has something new. Son't even get me started on the desserts. Sooooo delicious!!!
- Great food Excellent service. Guaranteed. My favorite diner. I remember it was Friendly's rest. When i was a child. In the 1990's who remember Friendly's at Cotman and Blvd.?
- Don't eat here unless u want a high ass bill
- Great food and great service every time I come here, although I have only been here for breakfast ...
- I work here the food is the best sizzling steaks crab cakes prime rib ribeye the best
- Get some grits!
- Best cream of chicken soup since the old Four Chefs in Mayfair. I loved that place for events, etc.
- One word: dessert!
- This is place is great! The salad bar is good, I love the Cream of Turkey soup. Tanya is the BEST waitress as well. Try the Early Bird meals, you can't beat the price!
- Super freshfruit waffle with whippedcream and caramel mmmmmm
- Try the french onion soup. Very delish! Also the baklava when they have it.
- Food a+++++ deserts a++++++++
- Great diner! My new favorite! We even got free cake.
- Omlet all the way!
- Great for breakfast and dinner sometimes, cheaper than applebees where you get like 35$ for two ppl
- Bad service -very expensive. rude and not helpful. quality of food was not good for price, ill go to Perkins any day over coming here. Advertising in paper for breakfast special was falsely advertised