Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
Concert Hall, Theater, Opera House
145 Queen St. W (at University Ave.)
Toronto, ON M5H 4G1
- If you don't mind standing, you can see an opera here for only $12.
- The Nutcracker opens this Saturday!
- Very nice theatre. Alice in Wonderland is an amazing ballet:)!!!
- The ballets & operas often have Rush Tickets (for around $20-35) and $12 Standing Room Only tickets that you can buy the day of the show. It's a long time to stand, but come on: it's $12!
- Opera, ballet, wine, people watching
- It's accessible by TTC.. Just get off at Osgoode Station, follow the sign to the theatre, go up the stairs and you'll see the box office to your left. No need to go out the building.
- Whether you choose to sit in the Grand Ring or on Ring 5, you are guaranteed excellent sight lines.
- Free concerts here most Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon! Go to coc.ca/freeconcerts for the full schedule.
- If you're under 30, you can get opera tickets for only $22. Go to coc.ca/ofna to learn more.
- COC - Toronto is blessed with a good opera company and a lovely, modern, opera house. Lot of wonderful entertaiment happens here besides opera and ballet.
- Torontos iconic opera house!
- Torontos wonderful opera (and ballet) house!
- nice hall with great staff, everything was in order, and the sleeping beauty ballet show was flawless and very entertaining!
- The make honey on the roof that you can purchase from the snack bar. Delicious and is for a great cause!
- Had a great time watching Tosca here!
- Pequeo y muy acogedor !!! Tiene muchas opciones para que no te pierdas ningn evento !!!
- The Nutcracker production is great every year.
- Great Venue. Beautiful architecture and if your strapped for cash you can get $13 Standing seats.
- This opera house is nothing spectacular but I love the orchestra seats - it is quite a comfortable place to watch a 5 hour opera. Acoustics seem to still be better at ROY Thomson Hall.
- Lots of talented opera singers here.