1140 N State Road 135
Greenwood, IN 46142
- This place Might not look like much, but the food is awesome, priced right.
- Super nice hostess and wait staff!
- We love this breakfast spot!
- Nothing bad just huge portions
- Freshly prepared and homemade. Will return again.
- Huge menu! Breakfast and burgers are the way to go. Friendly staff!
- I've been here before, their breakfast is great! I tried their pot roast this time the meat , gravy and the mash potatoes were very delicious ..Did not care much for the bed of stuffing, great coffee.
- Food and service is great friendly staff
- Always like coming here to eat. So far all the food I've eaten has been great.
- Try the fried biscuits and apple butter. Yum!!!
- The sweet tea is REALLY sweet... The best I've had in a long time!
- The Four Seasons Skillet is great Corned beef hash, but the extra hash browns make for a lot of potatoes.
- Breakfast is the best.