Diner, American, Greek
1935 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Toss a sloppy skillet down your face hole!!!
- It's one of our breakfast rotation. Good service. Love their fried potatoes with breakfast!
- Their hours are optional, call ahead to see if theyre even open
- they need online menus
- I missed the Lafayette location so much, I drove out specifically to eat here again. The food is just as good as I remember it! I just wish it was closer to home.
- Good Greek diner. Tasty breakfast, good coffee, sizable portions
- Great comfort food. Ham & Beans. Liver & Onions. Great soups. Large portions. Good value. Great "homemade" desserts. You just can't go wrong.
- Great breakfast. Country fried steak was delicious!
- Their Skillets are awesome!
- Veggie Skillet with Hot Sauce!!
- An awesome restaurant to take anyone. Very good food.
- If u like fresh cooked home style food you'll Love it here,and can't forget the big portions and fantastic service
- LOVE THIS PLACE GO HERE ABOUT 5 DAYS A WEEK
- Great place food fantastic .... try the sloppy skillet out of this world
- Been coming here for 10 years..... love the food & the service. The Greek dishes are my absolute favorite.
- Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time! Good service, horrible food!
- the greek skillet is insane.
- Great breakfast spot! Love yheir Eggs Benedict Yum