Four Point Cellers
- Bring a tooth brush! So many sweet wines.
- My fav's are the DBS & the Sangiovese ;)
- Sweet Dreams is my favorite
- They're tasting menus are well worth it! And even their glasses are a great pour for the price. You'll find some wines here you really can't get anywhere else. My favorite was the Lost Oak Sweet Grass
- Great stop with a great selection of wine to taste from 3 wine makers.
- We are enjoying the tempranillo which is great with the cheese tray. Their outdoor patio/courtyard is modern and a beautiful setting for a relaxing break.
- Unique, citrusy Chardonnay. Yummy Sangiovese & Tempranillo!
- Try the Dark Horse. Great red thats not on the tasting list.
- The cheese platter is by far the best of any winery in the area.
- Join the Wine Club. Looks to be a.good deal