Fountains of Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Bellagio Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- At the NE corner of the fountains, you can use the 3rd pillar from the Bellagio shops to get a nice, unobstructed shot of the water show, with the Cosmopolitan and O sign in the background.
- Look out your Hotel window and the show is awesome! I stayed a Caesar's and it was my view when I looked out my window!! Beautiful
- Computers aid the process, but engineers must still spend weeks, sometimes months, on each new performance before it is ready to be placed in rotation with the other shows.
- The show is on Mon-Fri 3-8pm every 30 minutes, and 8pm-12am every 15 minutes. On Sat-Sun and holidays the show is on 12-8pm every 30 minutes, and 8pm-12am every 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- The Bellagio fountains does not take requests, no matter how drunk you are.
- Have your own Ocean's 11 moment...trust me it's always fun
- One of the best free attractions in vegas is even better when it's accompanied by Sinatras luck be a lady
- Ive made many wishes by throwing coins into these fountains. So far I have no reason to doubt their powers.
- Without a doubt this is the best free show in Vegas!
- Richard MacDonald at the Bellagio - MacDonalds focus on the form and art of dance is showcased through his seductively sculpted bronze statues.
- ...this is a must see highlight on the strip! Experience a dramatic combination of music, water and light, when these majestic fountains start splashing! Best, to see it at night...
- Gorgeous at night a must see!!
- In the final scene of 2001's "Ocean's 11", George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and crew gather to admire the Bellagio fountains after a successful casino heist, then slowly part ways one by one
- Make A Stop To Watch The Fountains!! They Are Beautiful & Romantic Especially The Night Show!! 1 Of The MAIN Attractions In Las Vegas!!
- Choreographed water shooting as high as 460 feet, "dance" to a repertoire of music on an 8-acre strip-side lake. Every half-hour from 3-8pm (noon-8pm on weekends) then every 15 minutes until midnight.
- The Dubai Fountain is much better
- Uma das coisas mais lindas q ja vi na vida! Nao canso de admirar!
- Don't miss this must see Vegas classic. Runs every 30 minutes during the day, then every 15 minutes from 8pm-12am. Go at night.
- This is simply one of the most romantic destinations in Las Vegas. Stick around - it plays several different songs! There are some fantastic restaurants with Fountains views too.