Bldg 5, Surpass Court, 570 Yongjia Rd. (near Yueyang Rd.)
Xuhui, 上海市 200031
+86 21 6073 7786
- Decent food, but a bit pricey. There are certainly better places in town. And the staff were very confused from beginning to end.
- Very cosy, quiet, modern japanese style, zen music, not crowded... With lunch sets from 98 to 198 yuans with appetizer, soup, main course, dessert and a drink. Has to be done once at least...
- Fount combines the fine dining tradition of Japanese cuisine with innovation. The delicate tastes and romantic atmosphere makes it a great date spot. 15% off with our VIP card!
- Wifi password:1234567890
- Long wait for food, over an hour, staff gave a bunch of excuses that their oven was broken. High tea set for 3 (188) is not worth it at all!
- Most food was good, especially the beef hotpot. The 'Yakitori' however was terrible, worst in my life.
- Lunch set for 88- good deal. Soba noodles were really bland though.
- Sushi is good here
- I think the review above is absolutely a mistake!!! Excellent service, excellent food, excellent quality, try it, no doubt!
- Nice fit-out and decor. Food is fair but grossly over-priced. Service is absolutely horrendous. Among the worst of my dining experiences in my years in Shanghai, if not the worst. Absolutely avoid!!!