The Foundry On Melrose
Gastropub, Rock Club, Cocktail
$ $ $
7465 Melrose Ave (btw Gardner & Vista)
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Come to sample The Foundry and others at this years Gold Standard on 3/6/11! http://bit.ly/iaPthT
- Leftovers in the Lounge will be served Thursday through Saturday for very friendly prices: $6 turkey sandwiches and $3 Wild Turkey cocktails.
- try tater tots!
- The grilled cheese is award winning
- Grilled cheese, Greenspans calling card, is elevated to an art form with taleggio on raisin bread with apricot caper puree, plus an option to beef it up with short ribs.
- Jim (owner, blond tall surfer lookin dude) is the coolest...repeat visitors are handsomely rewarded
- Best grilled cheese ever! Raisin bread, apricot sauce, some special cheese, short rib meat...get it!!!
- A foodies search for elegant dining, fine wine, soothing music has come to an end. The Foundry on Melrose is a sophisticated casual dining restaurant. The cuisine is made up of contemporary American
- BOOM BOOM BOOM! Best band EVER, they rock the house every time!
- The chef is a wizard. EAT ALL THE FOOD! The potato soup and crispy tuna are phenomenal.
- Looking for swanky and delicious? Look no further than the food and Bordeaux selections at this exquisite eatery!
- Try scallops w/ balsamic butter *drools*
- The potato soup is more like art than soup, but tasty. Great jazz trio Friday and Saturday
- Avocado Martinis... yumm!!!
- Check out The Foundry on Melrose as seen on America's Best , Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Adam Gertler's "Best Thing I Ever Ate" is The Foundry's grilled cheese sandwich made with short ribs and apricot caper puree. Try the beer steamed mussels and pork belly & scallion pancakes also.
- Temporarily closed until August 2013
- The food was amazing but the atmosphere was even better! All of the staff was so friendly and Chef Greenspan even came out several times to present the dishes... I can't wait to go back.
- Eric Greenspan is the master of exquisite comfort food! Unique pairings and fantastic flavors. The grilled cheese, the duck, the holiday Latkas there is nothing that is less then stellar! Scotch too!
- Get the cheddar-Guinness risotto with blood sausage and pears: