Scenic Lookout, Plaza
- Most enjoyable when aircraft are landing to the South. Nice location for a picnic. Live air traffic control is played.
- Embrace your inner #avgeek.
- A very peaceful place for me. I come here often and watch the planes and read my bible and do my crown financial studies while Christopher plays and watches the airplanes and makes tons of new friends
- More info about Founder's Plaza
- Nice place to spot large planes like 747, 777 and A380!
- Depending on the wind direction, you'll either watch take off or landings, but either way it's pretty cool.
- Bring your camera.
- Great place to see Ameriflight and MartinAire...ups
- Equally as enjoyable when they are taking off to the north :)
- Just come and enjoy
- Bring your binoculars!
- great place to bring flying enthusiasts to watch the planes come in.
- I love it when there aren't many people here but it's still wonderful when it's crowded. Plane watching is the best!
- Very cool to watch planes land and take off.
- Listening to the control tower and watching the aircraft.
- Please drive counter clockwise! It's a one way circle, but it isn't well marked.
- This is a very good place to watch planes land and take off. UPS air freight building is very close by.
- This is a great place to go for dates. Especially if you are both into airplanes.
- It's nice to visit any time of the day to watch plans land and take off.
- Check the schedules for British Airways and Qantas. Seeing those 747s landing or taking off is always awesome.