Park, Dog Run, Volleyball Court
351 N Union St (btw Oronoco St & Queen St)
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Awesome dog park, volleyball and a great water view. Shops and restaurants a few blocks away. Lovely place to spend an afternoon.
- Great place to take your dog.
- Beautiful waterfront park on The Potomac. Enjoy a picnic and good weather.
- Next door to my office-you'll see dogs, kids, and volleyballers.
- Bring some food for the ducks.
- The awesome location is very friendly and informative as well as super informative
- A nice park to visit but parking is very difficult. Suggest you walk, bike or ride the King St trolley. Its an easy walk and on the Union Street bike route.
- Great place for a morning walk with the dogs!
- Nice park, glad its always open
- Lovely park
- Sand volleyball pit
- The view of the Potomac River is terrific.
- Its so beautiful!!! Very nice place!!! Im comming from Cancun, Mxico, and Im meeting Alexandria, and this Park wow!!!
- Great little park just north of the torpedo factory to chill out in. The trees right along the river provide enough shade to kick back and relax under.
- Great place to check out when in the area. Bring your dog!