$ $ $
329 N Dearborn St (at House of Blues)
Chicago, IL 60654
- Dinner with Aaron Sanchez and his awesome new menu
- Really awesome party room; decor is amazing. but way overpriced! Top shelf only!
- This place may or may not have been an old whore house. Either way a cozy place to watch the bears and have a drink.
- Travis Maciel is the best general manager in the biz!
- This is not a clean place to eat they do not change the linen on their tables or clean there place settings. The was also condensation in my glass as well
- The Foundation Room is a great place to get to for an awesome experience. The walls are decorated with gorgeous artwork and the furniture has an aura of nostalgia.
- Beautiful, classy place to mix and mingle and meet other people. Nice clientele. GREAT food, drinks and music
- Unique place to grab a drink and listen to live music. Pro tip: Be sure to admire the tapestries and carpets covering the room.
- Cool place to grab drinks and apps. No stand outs for me from the menu or bar.
- Perfect crowd.
- Bam sister's 8th birthday could be any greater happy happy.