Forty Carrots Restaurant
1000 Third Avenue, 7th Floor next to Luggage (inside Bloomingdale's)
New York, NY 10022
- Never fail to stop by the 7th floor each time shopping at Bloomies for the plain frozen yogurt.
- NYCs best fro-yo, served in huge creamy portions with lots of toppings, so you can customize the three varieties (plus flavors-of-the-day) to your hearts content. Healthy salads and sandwiches too.
- Great froyo on the 7th floor of Bloomingdales. A small size ($4.50 w/o toppings) is good enough for two to share. If you can't decide on a flavor, you can get two in one cup!
- Nice food, juices & yoghurt. Crap service.
- Obviously the greatest frozen yogurt. Esp with carob chips. Good mayoless tuna salad. Leave your boyfriend behind.
- Forget Pinkberry or Tasti D-Lite. This is hands down the best yogurt joint in NYC.
- Vegetable soup and chicken salad sandwitch was awesome worth the half hour wait for table during lunch hour
- The chicken salad sandwich and the pretzel roll are amazing
- Frozen yogurt, mango chicken salad and carrot soup are the best in the world
- $8.16 for a small froyo with 2 toppings. Is this a sick joke?
- Instant happiness. And the portion sizes are appreciated, even if they are totally ridiculous.
- Plain frozen yogurt. Best in the city.
- Peanut butter fro yo and granola
- Try the Peanut Butter And Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Nothing like a a $9 fro yo and cup of coffee.
- the best frozen yogurt
- Small original with bananas & honey- life changing!
- No matter what anyone says, Forty Carrots has the best frozen yogurt - better than Red Mango, Pinkberry, Yolato. None of them compare.
- Try plain vanilla frozen yogurt with granola! Delish!
- Coffee flavored frozen yogurt is AMAZING!!!