2815 Brentwood Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
- This is Soo Caf now. It's a really good Korean restaurant. Fried shrimp is really good. We for the beef bulgogi which is always good. Not much side dishes though.
- Closed due to bad health inspection.
- This is a very good place for Chinese and other Asian oriented food. The prices are reasonable, the food ia good, and the service is fast.
- What I like...Fried Eggplant(Tastes like a Dessert), Duck, Fatty Pork(you might need to order a day in advance) Calamari(Best)...thats all I can think of
- Baby clam in black bean and basil. Beautiful.