29583 5 Mile Rd (at Middlebelt)
Livonia, MI 48154
- Chicken is always GREAT! And the servers are ALWAYS friendly
- Loved the walnut shrimp and the honey chicken
- Ask to sit in Bobbies section! He is the best waiter!
- Try the honey chicken, green beans and potatoes!
- Good sushi and good price. The food is tasty. Many dishes( peanut butter chicken, honey chicken...) you could not find in other buffets.
- Staff is great and food is fresh I think I'll be coming back
- Has a mongolian grill AND a sushi bar ftw!
- Try adding lo mein to any chicken dish. Delicious!
- The pork dumplings are the stars of the appetizer bar.
- Mongolian grill is my favorite and Gail loves the walnut shrimp. We all love the soft ice cream for desert!
- The honey chicken is to die for. It's my favorite thing here! Also try the pork dumplings, vegetable lo mein, and vegetable rice noodles.
- Very Nice all you can eat!
- A lot of pretty decent food for the price. Not the worst buffet but definitely shouldn't have your expectations set too high.
- Peanut chicken is heaven as is the hot garlic sauce at the Mongolian BBQ
- I like the sushi
- Lots of selections. Great food and Good price. My favorite is tasty fried frog legs.
- Best part is the fortune cookies...
- Not so good with the mixed drinks!